30 Mar Acqualina Resort & Spa gets a makeover
I have a thing for luxury hotels. But I’m not alone. So do great travel writers like Katie Goldstein who recently shared her photos of a trip to Acqualina Resort & Spa in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida.
— Katie Lara (@TravelPanties) March 20, 2015
The posh resort (and @TravelPanties) now has more to brag about. A major design overhaul.
The hotel is now luring guests with some amazing new package deals. Here’s how its advertised on the website:
In celebration of the new room design, Acqualina Resort & Spa on the beach is proud to offer its Elegance Reborn Package. Guests will have the opportunity to experience Acqualina’s spacious accommodations dressed in cool, calming tones cued by the resort’s oceanfront location. Subtle hues of the tropics will be introduced to a classical palette of taupe, sandy tans, and soft greys with hints of violet, brought to life with a collection of rich, custom fabrics woven throughout the space.
The Elegance Reborn Package includes:
- A free night when staying a minimum of four nights
- One bottle of house champagne upon arrival
- A welcome fruit amenity
- Complimentary Internet Access
- Complimentary access to our award winning AcquaMarine children’s program for children ages 5 – 12
The Elegance Reborn Package is exclusively available for stays beginning now through April 30, 2015 starting at the following rates;
- Intracoastal Room: Rates starting at $550
- Deluxe Intracoastal Room: Rates starting at $625
- Deluxe Intracoastal Room: Rates starting at $750
- Oceanfront Room: Rates starting at $1,195
- Classic Suite: Rates starting at $1,395
- One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite: Rates starting at $1,495
- Deluxe One-Bedroom Oceanfront Suite: Rates starting at $1,945