Julie Loffredi brings her favorite things to NBC TODAY! From what to get mom or dad this holiday to favorite toys for kids — Julie has it all. Here’s some of her favorite picks for the 2017 holiday shopping season.
Julie has a knack for shopping. Her top gift picks are featured on NBC TODAY show and other media outlets.
Now, she’s teaming up with some of the top brands in the industry and bringing her gift guides to more news outlets across the country. Whether it’s finding the perfect Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, or Birthdays gift — Julie can do it!
When I was younger, I have a bad habit of using LOTS of makeup to cover up all my freckles and blemishes. But, I started to scale back after I was called out as a “beauty junkie” in Women’s Health Magazine.
Thanks to celebrity my one-on-one session with makeup artist Paula Dorf, I learned that the secret to beauty is sometimes the less-is-more-approach. “Nothing sends an overdone message like a thick, flat layer of foundation,” Paula Dorf says. A better option: a tinted moisturizer or a sheer, water-based foundation. Pat it into your skin with your fingers or lightly stipple it on with a sponge.
I still love my makeup and beauty products — but I also realize the power in being more natural. Here are some of my favorite beauty products right now:
Alba1913: Grounded in the simple philosophy that healthy is beautiful, Alba1913 harnesses three generations of family apothecary tradition to craft efficacious original remedies for holistic beauty and wellbeing.
- Revitalizing Body Scrub: Nourishing body scrub with fine sugar crystals that gently exfoliate away dead skin, while natural oils and bees wax soften and moisturize. Amongst other essential oils, this product contains Carrot Root Extract, a plant rich in Vitamin C that promotes a healthy appearance and a balanced skin tone.
- Rich Body Butter: A soft buttery balm that moisturizes and nourishes skin, leaving it velvety smooth with a long-lasting refreshing scent. Amongst other essential oils, this product also contains Carrot Root Extract, rich in Vitamin C for a healthy look and improved skin tone.
AmazingCosmetics: Coveted by beauty insiders and trusted by pro makeup artists for its products’ unbeatable coverage, AmazingCosmetics continues to redefine the face of beauty by creating strikingly effective, complexion-perfecting products that nourish as they perfect, so your flawless skin feels as incredible as it looks.
- Illuminate Primer + Highlighter: Go for the glow with the multi-tasking Illuminate Primer + Highlighter. Lightweight, water-based formula infused with Daisy Extract fades dark spots and conceals flaws to instantly brighten your skin, giving you a luminous glow that never fades. Comes in Bronze, Rose and Glow. Wear all three shades together or separately!
- Glow’ N Go Creamy Strobing Stick & Sculpt’ N Go Creamy Contour Stick: Highlighting and contouring is all the rage right now. Glow’ N Go is an ultra-luminous strobing stick that features refined light-reflecting pigments to achieve the perfect glow. The Sculpt’ N Go allows you to master the art of contouring. Made of a fool-proof formula that glides on and blends seamlessly. Both products are available in 3 feature-enhancing shades and are made in the USA.
- Sweet Cream Matte Liquid Lip Color: Vivid liquid lip color with a velvety matte finish. Has a wear time of 16 hours! Creamy and lightweight with nourishing vitamin A, is waterproof and is available in 6 dessert-rich flavors like cinnamon and buttercream.
- Modern Matte Lipstick: Opaque matte finish with a super-saturated color. Soften and moisturizes lips. Available in 6 shades and made in the USA.
- The Lubricity Treatment: Founded by a biogeochemist, single father whose desire was to help his young daughter who was struggling to tame her frizzy, coarse locks. Refusing to expose her to popular, salon smoothing treatments that contain formaldehyde, Dr. Clark created the solution himself. The Lubricity System is an at home 2-step treatment for salon-quality smoothing, and their Q-Shampoo and Q-Condition work to maintain and enhance those newfound glossy, manageable locks. A LIFE-SAVING gift for those who struggle from frizz and the effects the humidity has on their hair. All products are naturally derived and certified cruelty-free. Safe for all hair types.
Kleenex Facial Cleansing collection:
- Daily Cleansing Cushion: Give the gift of clean, smooth skin with the newest dual-sided cushion to join the trusted Kleenex Facial Cleansing collection, the Daily Cleansing Cushion. Infused with a water activated cleanser that delivers a down-to-the-pore clean, this product is more effective than your favorite liquid cleanser! The Kleenex Facial Cleansing collection is complete with Facial Cleansing Wipes, Exfoliating Cushions, Eyemakeup Removers and Cotton Soft Pads for your every complexion need.
Isn’t a good time for a getaway? Fall is a great time to start planning that next trip. During my latest on-air segment, I talked about some of my favorite fall travel tips. From comparing hotels and reading reviews to getting that car winter weather to purchasing travel insurance. Plan ahead and get your travel started!
Exciting news! The Roger Williams University School of Continuing Studies today announced the launch of marketing programs geared for entrepreneurs and time-limited professionals led by nationally recognized media consultant Julie Loffredi.
The new speed courses will introduce participants to the core principles of customer-centric marketing — from understanding how to effectively use social media to developing and managing a marketing strategy to grow brand awareness and provide value for customers.
“In today’s fast-moving economy, understanding the concepts of customer-centric marketing is vital for businesses in order to secure a competitive advantage and sustain long-term success,” Loffredi said. “Solo entrepreneurs and small business owners will gain the critical marketing skills needed to be effective in the marketplace. Participants will understand how to implement a smart media strategy and maximize their time, budget and resources to better drive growth and brand engagement.”
“The RWU School of Continuing Studies is excited to partner with nationally recognized media consultant Julie Loffredi on this upcoming set of marketing courses for small businesses,” said Candice De Los Reyes, associate director of the Center for Workforce & Professional Development at the RWU School of Continuing Studies. “Her wealth of experience on a national platform is really going to help participants think differently about how to position their business and how they want to tell their story. As we enter the end of this year, these sessions will offer an opportunity for businesses to really pause and think about how they want to move in 2018.”
Loffredi Media and Marketing programs will be offered in partnership with the RWU School of Continuing Studies.
For more information, contact Loffredi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To enroll in an upcoming course, go to https://scs.rwu.edu/academic-programs/professional-development-non-credit/loffredi-business-marketing-programs.
About RWU: With campuses on the coast of Bristol and in the heart of Providence, R.I., Roger Williams University is a forward-thinking private university committed to strengthening society through engaged teaching and learning. At RWU, small classes, direct access to faculty and guaranteed opportunity for real-world projects ensure that its nearly 4,000 undergraduates – along with hundreds of law students, graduate students and adult learners – graduate with the ability to think critically along with the practical skills that today’s employers demand. Roger Williams is leading the way in American higher education, confronting the most pressing issues facing students and families – increasing costs, rising debt and job readiness.